Ordering for 2020 graduation tickets will begin July 6 at 8:00 AM and end July 18 at 7:00 PM. The link to order tickets is https://tinyurl.com/CPHSGrad20. This link will be available on the CPHS homepage as well under “Graduation” during this time window. A graduate can order tickets even if they did not complete the attendance survey.
Please keep in mind:
- Each graduate will be able to order two tickets. There will not be any extra tickets available due to social distancing guidelines. Graduates will not be able to share or exchange tickets.
- Graduates and ticket holders will be entering designated gates at staggered times according to their seat section. Please use these links to find your seat section, gate entrance, and gate arrival time once you have ordered your tickets. Your section number will be assigned on your tickets. Schedule for Graduation Entry for Graduates and Ticket Holders , Crown Point High School Stadium Map – Grad 2020
- Seat sections will be randomly assigned by an outside ticketing agency. Each graduate's two ticket holders will be assigned seats in the same section unless a special seating consideration is communicated to Karen Rodd at (219) 663-4885, Ext. 11003 by July 18. This allows for the CPHS team to seat each pair of ticket holders six feet (in all directions) from other guests. Bleachers will be marked accordingly. Ticket holders must sit in their assigned sections to ensure that CPHS can meet all the safety precautions as outlined by the Lake County Health Department.
- Tickets can only be scanned once for entry. Tickets must be printed and presented at the gate for entrance.
- Graduates do not need a ticket.
- All ticket holders are asked to remain in their seating section as much as possible. Ticket holders are not allowed on the stadium field. Thank you in advance for following this safety precaution to limit foot traffic.
- The cost is $3.00 per ticket and must be purchased online. No tickets will be sold at the door.
- A CPHS student ID number is required to purchase tickets online. (7 digits, no letters)
For more information about the graduation rehearsal and ceremony, please visit the CPHS homepage and reference the “Graduation” tab. This document is located there: Graduation Information 2020.