Resources & Notices
- Notification of Education Records, Release of Information, and Rights under FERPA
- Student Privacy and Access to Parental Information
- Students are not required to participate in surveys or evaluations that would compromise certain privacy rights. Parents may inspect instruments used to collect student information.
Curriculum & Instruction
- Professional Qualification of Teachers
- Information regarding the professional qualifications of a student's teacher if that student attends a Title I school.
- Inspecting Instructional Materials
- Parent's right to request an inspection of materials chosen for curriculum and instruction.
- Form to request inspection of materials
Health & Safety
- Annual Registration Health Information
- Indiana State Law IC 20-30-5-18 requires that school systems provide important information to parents and guardians of all students about meningitis and the vaccines available to prevent one type of this serious illness at the beginning of each school year.
- Information about the required Tdap vaccine for students in grades 6-12
- District Wellness Policy
- Student Computer Handbook
- Reviews important aspects of using and caring for a school-issued computer or device.
- Nondiscrimination and Access to Equal Educational Opportunity
- All students have the right to an equal education
- McKinney-Vento Liaison
- Pest Control and Use of Pesticides Policy
- AHERA Notice (Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act)
- The presence and control of asbestos containing materials in corporation buildings.
- Indoor Air Quality
- Contact information for air quality representative