Welcome to CPCSC!
New elementary and middle school students can pre-register online any time. Once you complete pre-registration, new elementary students will receive a letter with instructions to finalize your registration. New middle school students will receive a call to set a scheduling appointment.
Crown Point High School: High school students new to the district may register at Crown Point High School throughout the summer on Mondays. An appointment is required. Call 219-663-4885, ext. 11028.
New students who pre-register after Thursday, July 28, 2022, will not receive transportation services until Monday, August 15, 2022.
The online pre-registration process must be done in a single sitting. It does not allow you to save your information and return at a later time.
Before you begin, you will need electronic copies of the documents listed below. They can be scanned or photographed copies, but they must be clear and easy to read. You may be asked to also provide the physical documents to your child’s school at a later date.
- Child’s certified birth certificate (not hospital certificate)
- Child’s immunization record
- Child’s social security card
- Valid driver’s license or state photo ID with current address
- Two documents from the following are required to prove residency: utility bills (NIPSCO, water), property deed or mortgage statement, or Lake County Tax Bill
Crown Point Community School Corporation does not offer enrollment for students outside our district.
If you are unsure whether you live within the CPCSC boundaries, you can check your address using our eligibility tool.