Welcome to CPCSC!
New elementary and middle school students can enroll online any time.
Crown Point High School: High school students new to the district must call Crown Point High School to enroll. An appointment is required. Call 219-663-4885, ext. 11028.
Before you enroll, you will need electronic copies of the documents listed below. They can be scanned or photographed copies, but they must be clear and easy to read. You may be asked to also provide the physical documents to your child’s school at a later date.
- Child’s certified birth certificate (not hospital certificate)
- Child’s immunization record
- Child’s social security card
- Valid driver’s license or state photo ID with current address
- Two documents from the following are required to prove residency: utility bills (NIPSCO, water), property deed or mortgage statement, or Lake County Tax Bill
Crown Point Community School Corporation does not offer enrollment for students outside our district. If you are building a home or moving to CPCSC, you must have a purchase agreement for an existing home or a builder letter. You must provide this document in order to enroll.
If you are unsure whether you live within the CPCSC boundaries, you can check your address using our eligibility tool.