Skip To Main Content

Parent Information

Our parent section contains district-level information for parents of pre-K to 12th grade students. For school-specific information, please visit the parent section of your school's website.

Can't find something on the new website? Send an email to for help.

Senior Citizen Passes

Senior citizen residents (age 62 and over) of Center and Winfield Townships will be admitted without charge to home student extracurricular and school corporation sponsored activities. This does not include post-season athletic contests. Handicapped residents of these townships who are eligible for social security disability or social security supplemental income may also receive a pass.

A Senior Citizen Pass from the district is required for entry. Senior Citizen Passes are available at the Administrative Service Center at 200 E. North Street. The pass will include a photo and must be presented when entering the activity.