2019-2020 FIFTH GRADE SUPPLY LIST
1. One small-size pencil case. The ones with zippers are preferred.
2. TWO boxes of tissues
3. Dry Eraser/Sock
4. Two sets of ear buds/headphones for computer use that will be kept at school
5. A small plastic or metal case for your earbuds. Mint or gum containers work well.
Mechanical pencils are allowed (optional)
Supplies such as glue, scissors, erasers, rulers, etc. are in the classrooms for students to use. We supply colored pencils in fifth grade, instead of crayons. Students can use their own markers on some projects. Crayons are not needed.
- Mrs. Sexson - Hand Sanitizer
- Mrs. Hautzinger – Quart or Sandwich size baggies
- Mrs. Horan – Clorox Wipes
- Mrs. Bunch – Paper Towel
- Mrs. Perkovich – Hand Sanitizer
- Mrs. Thomas – Liquid Hand Soap
2019-2020 FOURTH GRADE SUPPLY LIST
1. One bottle of hand sanitizer
2.One container of clorox wipes
3. One large sock, mitten, or dry eraser
4. Two boxes of tissue
5. Inexpensive headphones( from the dollar store) for individual use. We do not want headphones shared, so each student will need to keep these at school.
6. One bottle of hand soap
7. One gallon ziploc bags and/or quart ziploc bags
* At home, every 4th Grader willneed a ruler, pencils, colored pencils, dictionary, thesaurus and glue*
2019-2020 THIRD GRADE SUPPLY LIST
1. Inexpensive headphones or earbuds in a plastic baggie. We do not want headphones shared, so each student will need to keep at school.
2. One small school box or bag - approximately 6"x9" for Mrs. Burk( the school box needs to fit in desk)
3. One sock to use as an eraser or dry eraser
4. Two large boxes of tissue
5. BOYS- One package of clorox wipes and quart ziploc bags
GIRLS- One bottle of hand soap and gallon ziploc bags
* PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL ITEMS HAVE YOUR CHILD'S NAME CLEARLY MARKED ON THEM*