Curriculum & Instruction Home
Follow this link to learn more about Parent Access to Buzz.
Our MissionThe Crown Point Community School Corporation’s Office of Curriculum and Instruction will promote and support teaching and assessing for learning in all of our schools by:
- Advocating for the educational needs of all students, teachers, and staff members.
- Leading instructional change and innovation to suit the needs of our learners and teachers.
- Training and developing our teachers and staff members in systematic and meaningful ways.
- Assuring alignment of our resources, programming, and initiatives to the goals of the school corporation.
- Serving as a responsible steward of our school corporation’s instructional resources.
- Coordinating, disseminating, and analyzing student assessments.
- Utilizing technology to further the learning of all students and teachers.
- Providing accountability for adherence to state and federal mandates and programs as well as to our community’s high standards and expectations.
Curriculum & Instruction Staff
Chief Academic Officer
Director of Elementary Education
Director of Secondary Education
Director of Exceptional Education
Assistant Director of Exceptional Education