Our School theme is "Fit for SPACE." Being "SPACE Fit " is our goal for every student. SPACE is an acronym, but also represents the future, and the unknown. In order for the kids to be successful and live a rewarding and productive life, they must develop their social, physical, academic, cultural and emotional skills.
* Be sympathetic when someone makes a mistake or is having a hard time.
* Include others when they are left out.
* Compliment before you criticize.
* Look for the good in all classmates.
* Take turns and play fair.
* Get to know your teachers and classmates by talking to them.
* Learn the importance of being healthy.
* Make sure to meet physical development milestones.
* Enjoy being active in PE and after school.
* Try new foods that are healthy.
* Understand the consequences of making unhealthy choices.
* Strive to achieve good grades.
* Try out for academic teams.
* Enjoy learning new and challenging things.
* Have a growth mindset.
* Start thinking about long term goals and what you need to do to accomplish them.
* Appreciate the fine arts.
* Learn about other cultures and their traditions.
* Embrace all genres of music.
* Understand that all humans have similarities and differences and that is a good thing .
* Learn more about American customs and traditions.
* Learn that everyone reacts to circumstances differently.
* Learn how to express emotions in a healthy way.
* Develop coping techniques to deal with disappointment, loss and hardships.
* Understand the bucket theory- Being kind and helpful to others will help fill their bucket and yours.
* Value school and attend regularly.