Welcome to the Colonel John Wheeler Middle School da Vinci (Encore) Department
(Art, Family and Consumer Science, Engineering and Technology Education)
da Vinci (Encore) Teachers (Grades 6-8)
Ms. Springer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Family and Consumer Science/Google Drive
Mrs. Pineda - email@example.com
Engineering and Technology Education/Information Technology & Explore Teacher
Mr. Burns firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to email or call your child's da Vinci teacher. We are here to help you and your child with any concern you may have.
Da Vinci (Encore) Classroom Rules
BE ON TIME…
- It shows respect and responsibility!
STAY IN ASSIGNED SEATS…
- So you can be counted.
- So you don’t distract others or yourself from work.
- So you don’t get blamed for a mess by someone else at your assigned seat.
- So I can learn your name.
- For each other
- For the teacher
- For our materials
STAY ON TASK…
- Part of your grade is that you are actively engaged in your work.
- Hard workers do not fail.
- Chatting is fine, but the work must get done.
- Keep your volume low.
- For safety, good grades, and so that our materials last a long time.
CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF…
- I am not your mother, nor your maid, and neither are your classmates.
COMPLETE YOUR WORK…
- A big part of your grade is project work, incomplete projects can make you fail.
- If you need more time, ask to borrow materials.
- Projects must be in before the close of the grades. After that, it’s a zero.
- If you have been absent YOU need to find out what you missed.
- Be as original as you can, don’t copy other work or samples.
- Do you own work, but it’s okay to ask for a little help.