Welcome to CPCSC's Department of Transportation! Our drivers power a fleet of 84 buses and travel approximately 5,886 miles per day - or 1,059,480 miles per year!
You can reach us at 219-663-1465.
Parents must create an account in order to look up their child's bus stop information.
Please have your students at their bus stop 10 minutes before the posted time. Bus times can change any day due to construction, weather, etc. The times posted in Bus Planner are estimates and are subject to change.
- Is my child eligible for bus transportation?
- Who do I call if the bus does not arrive?
- I noticed my child's bus drives past my home. Can the driver stop at my house to pick up and drop off my child?
- Can I require that my child be released only to me at the bus stop?
- Who do I call if my address or phone number changes?
- I arrived home late from work and I cannot find my child. Who should I call?
- I would like to arrange for my child to be transported to an after-school child care facility. What do I need to do?
- Can my child ride the bus home with a friend after school?
- We are divorced and share custody of our child. Can we alternate buses and bus stops for my children?
- How are bus stops determined?
- What if my child needs medication, like an inhaler, on the bus?