Curriculum & Instruction
Welcome to the Department of Curriculum and Instruction! Our mission is to support teaching and assessing of learning in all CPCSC schools.
- Advocates for the educational needs of all students, teachers, and staff members.
- Leads instructional change and innovation to suit the needs of our learners and teachers.
- Trains our teachers and staff members in systematic and meaningful ways.
- Assures alignment of our resources, programming, and initiatives to the goals of the school corporation.
- Serves as a responsible steward of our school corporation’s instructional resources.
- Coordinates, disseminates, and analyzes student assessments.
- Utilizes technology to further the learning of all students and teachers.
- Provides accountability to state/federal mandates and programs, as well as our community’s high standards and expectations.
Curriculum & Instruction News
Curriculum & Instruction Staff
Chief Academic Officer
Director of Exceptional Education
Director of Elementary Education
Director of Secondary Education
Secondary ELA Instructional Specialist
Elementary Math Instructional Specialist
Secretary & Child Care
Secretary - Safety & Security, Secondary Curriculum
Secondary Math Instructional Specialist
Elementary ELA Instructional Specialist