Curriculum & Instruction
Welcome to the Department of Curriculum and Instruction! Our mission is to support teaching and assessing of learning in all CPCSC schools.
- Advocates for the educational needs of all students, teachers, and staff members.
- Leads instructional change and innovation to suit the needs of our learners and teachers.
- Trains our teachers and staff members in systematic and meaningful ways.
- Assures alignment of our resources, programming, and initiatives to the goals of the school corporation.
- Serves as a responsible steward of our school corporation’s instructional resources.
- Coordinates, disseminates, and analyzes student assessments.
- Utilizes technology to further the learning of all students and teachers.
- Provides accountability to state/federal mandates and programs, as well as our community’s high standards and expectations.
Chief Academic Officer
Director of Exceptional Education
Director of Elementary Education
Director of Secondary Education
Secondary ELA Instructional Specialist
Elementary Math Instructional Specialist
Secretary & Child Care
Secretary - Safety & Security, Secondary Curriculum
Secondary Math Instructional Specialist
Elementary ELA Instructional Specialist