In May 2021, Crown Point Community School Corporation began outlining a new strategic planning initiative. This planning process seeks to establish the vision and priority goals for the district as we move into the next decade of serving students.
- Survey community for input and analyze results
- Determine our new mission, vision, and priorities
- Establish working groups that create objectives and goals to achieve priorities
- Working groups collaborate to write final plan
- Share final plan with community, parents, and staff
- Share progress about the plan’s implementation with community, parents, and staff