Crown Point Community School Corporation is thrilled to welcome the future class of 2037! If your child will be five years old before August 1, 2024, and you live within the school district boundaries, CPCSC invites families to enroll for kindergarten at their future school on February 29th.
In-person enrollment will take place at your child’s future elementary school on February 29, 2024, from 9:30-11:30 a.m. or 1:00–3:00 p.m. Crown Point Community School Corporation enrollment is NOT open to individuals who live outside the district.
Enrolling families must prove residency and provide the following documents:
- Child’s certified birth certificate (not hospital certificate)
- Child’s immunization record
- Child’s social security card
- Valid driver’s license or state photo ID with current address
- Two documents from the following are required to prove residency: utility bills (NIPSCO, water), property deed or mortgage statement, or Lake County tax bill
Families are encouraged to visit the district’s website to check which school their child will attend. More information is available at www.cps.k12.in.us/kindergarten or by calling Crown Point Community School Corporation’s central office at 219-663-3371.