COVID 19 Information
These policies and procedures may be changed if we have an increase in positive COVID cases in our schools or are given new mandates by a government organization. Updated 9-2-2021
- Masks are required at all CPCSC K-12 buildings during the school day and on our buses. Masks will be optional after our regular student day.
- Please screen daily for COVID symptoms. Anyone who is sick (student or staff) must stay home.
- Any student or employee who tests positive for COVID-19 must complete their quarantine and may not return to school until symptom-free.
- We will continue to identify close contacts. Quarantines are not required in classrooms where masks were worn, unless a close contact develops symptoms. This is for both vaccinated and unvaccinated close contacts.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all classrooms and common areas. Good hygiene, like frequent hand washing, is important.
- CPCSC will not require proof of vaccination for any students or staff members.
- We welcome visitors and volunteers back to our buildings, but visits must be scheduled in advance. Field trips may return to normal.
We will continue to monitor multiple data points and recommendations as they are made by our local and state health organizations, and we will make adjustments as needed throughout the school year.
- Why are masks required on buses?
- Where can I find data about the number of cases at CPCSC schools?
- If Lake County votes to implement a mask mandate, will CPCSC follow it?
- I do not see quarantine data on the dashboard for my child’s school, but I know there were quarantines today or yesterday.
- When will masks no longer be required?
- Why are masks required during the school day but not after school hours?