New Student Enrollment Process
Please read this information in its entirety to make your students transition to Crown Point High School as easy and smooth as possible. The Crown Point Community School Corporation does not accept out of district students or tuition students. You will need to complete each of the following documents prior to enrollment:
- Proof of Residency after obtaining required documents, email to email@example.com, for approval and to proceed
- 2020-2021 Enrollment Requirements Checklist
- Request for Records will be sent to the students last school to obtain all school records
- New Student Enrollment Form
- New Student Health Information
- Immunization (CHIRP) Form
- Home Language Survey
- Acceptable Technology Use and Safety Agreement
- Student Safety Network
After Residency has been approved and you have completed the above required documents, please email all documents to the Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to complete each form entirely. Do not leave anything unanswered or blank.
Should you have questions or need additional assistance, please call the Guidance Office at 219.63.4885, ext. 11028.