BE ON TIME…
- It shows respect and responsibility!
STAY IN ASSIGNED SEATS…
- So you can be counted.
- So you don’t distract others or yourself from work.
- So you don’t get blamed for a mess by someone else at your assigned seat.
- So I can learn your name.
- For each other
- For the teacher
- For our materials
STAY ON TASK…
- Part of your grade is that you are actively engaged in your work.
- Hard workers do not fail.
- Chatting is fine, but the work must get done.
- Keep your volume low.
- For safety, good grades, and so that our materials last a long time.
CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF…
- I am not your mother, nor your maid, and neither are your classmates.
COMPLETE YOUR WORK…
- A big part of your grade is project work, incomplete projects can make you fail.
- If you need more time, ask to borrow materials.
- Projects must be in before the close of the grades. After that, it’s a zero.
- If you have been absent YOU need to find out what you missed.
- Be as original as you can, don’t copy other work or samples.
- Do you own work, but it’s okay to ask for a little help.